Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh, Joy


This is my new black patent Longchamp bag I was given today after modeling for their press event :) I've already promised it I will take it with me wherever I go....even if I'm wearing a different bag. 
I will keep it inside that bag. 
Just so it doesn't get lonely.
Even if I'm at the gym...or cooking chicken.

Was totally kidding about the last bit...

Bags hate chicken!



The event itself was exhausting but was great fun meeting people from Vogue, Tatler, Harper's, ID, Wonderland, Love etc. I just wanted to go up to people and tell them "oh my god i LOVE your magazine...and you look Damn HOT"
But obviously no.

Longchamp have some great stuff coming up for a/w 09, clothes wise...some cute coats.

Oh dear just remembered how much money I spent in beyond retro yesteday...oh god.. :/ its lethal that place..I just want to buy 
E V E R Y T H I N G ! 
Even the A-team comics.

Will post my new purchases on here, as it's most likely I'll have to take half of them back anyway! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment